Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Shop My Closet
  • Press
  • Work With Me

3.20.2014 un-work.

va darling. dc blogger. virginia personal style blogger. dc style. printed skirt. nude heels. white silk blouse. 5 va darling. dc blogger. virginia personal style blogger. dc style. printed skirt. nude heels. white silk blouse. 3 va darling. dc blogger. virginia personal style blogger. dc style. printed skirt. nude heels. white silk blouse. 1
| skirt & blouse: j.crew | heels: rachel roy |


Confession: I rarely put too much effort into my work outfits.
Minimal effort or thinking yet looking polished is really my goal when dressing myself for work.
To achieve that goal, I stick with classic pieces with something fun thrown in.
I normally go for a printed bottom (sometimes blazer!) and then a solid top.

On an other note, happy first day of Spring everyone :)
Shop similar pieces below:
Love VA Darling? Follow along:

8 comments

  1. That outfit suits you to a freaking tee. Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sara! i actually wore it to work today lol

      Delete
  2. In love with that skirt, such a pretty color!

    www.lavishingg.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is putting me in the "spring mood", now only if the weather would get in that mood too lol

      Delete
  3. Super cute look, babe. You look gorgeous!
    Thanks for swinging by the blog; stay in touch!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous! I love that skirt.

    xo Natalie @ www.littletoomuch.net

    ReplyDelete

darling comments are welcome :)