denim jacket. pencil skirt. graphic tee. casual outfit. dc style fashion blog. 5 denim jacket. pencil skirt. graphic tee. casual outfit. dc style fashion blog. denim jacket. pencil skirt. graphic tee. casual outfit. dc style fashion blog. 3
| skirt: loft | top: madewell | jacket: gap | heels: seychelles |

On Saturday, my friend and I went to a winery in The Plains.
The weather was really dreary (lots of rain), but it was a fun time tasting the new wines, playing with the dogs running around, and hanging out with my sister who was visiting.
Because of the extreme humidity, I refused to take pictures of my out of control hair.
I tried to snap some photos before the sun went down but they don't do the outfit justice.

I wear pencil skirts quite often to work, and when I scored this one at LOFT for $10 I knew it would be a perfect more casual skirt since it is a little too tight for work.
It was a great and comfortable look for a rainy (& a little chilly!) winery day.








Love VA Darling? Follow along: