Motivatie quote One step closer
Since January hit I have been all about turning my routine around.
I have been 100% committed to eating and exercising.
My reason for changing my lifestyle is not to lose weight but to just feel better about myself and to be healthier.  


WORKOUT:  I started the Kayla Itsines Beach Body Workout on January 5th and I am almost done with week 6.  
I have only noticed a slight physical differences in my body but feel 100% more energized and capable of excersize.
In terms of visual differences, the only things I have noticed is that my butt looks more round and my stomach is beginning to look toned.
 Being that it is a 12 week program, I am only 1/2 of the way there.  
Kayla's instagram is super inspirational when I am having a hard time getting motivated.  Hopefully I will be able to share some great "before & after" pictures soon!


FOOD: All January I was fully committed to the Paleo diet.  I had a few slip ups and nibbled on some feta cheese here are there, but I was really committed to sticking to the strict diet.  Axing out gluten and processed foods was honestly the best choice I've made in a long time. Paleo made it 100% easier to say no to the bad stuff and I have noticed that since my extreme January diet pledge I am still going strong with a much more natural diet.
I am not as strict with diary as I was, though I am still not going out of my way to eat it, and I try to keep everything gluten free.
Pinterest has been a big help to find great recipes and helping to preoccupy my Friday nights.




Love VA Darling? Follow along: